Pro-Bowl 2019 is now open for voting for the fans! Each football fans has their own bet from Baltimore Ravens – but why don’t we check it out who will enter the Pro-Bowl 2019 based on statistics? 1. P Sam Koch Koch has been a […]
Baltimore Orioles are set to name Mike Elias their next General Director as indicated by different reports. Elias, who is 35, is the Astros’ Assistant General Manager accountable for player obtaining, and he’s set to supplant Dan Duquette in Baltimore. He is a Yale graduate […]
Lately, the Houdini group expressed on why Boston Celtics think that Marcus Morris is the groups early season MVP. After seven days, Morris is as yet riding the rush of unfriendly productivity. On the off chance that the season finished yesterday, Morris would be the best possibility for Sixth Man of the Year Award.
Why so productive? A great deal of his initial success can be ascribed to his enhanced shot choice.
- As the Celtics third-driving scorer, his shot choice mirrors that of the cutting edge NBA. This year, 45 percent of his endeavors begin from the three-point extend, up from a years ago 35 percent.
- Morris is changing far from the mid-run shot. His midrange and three-point endeavors flip-tumbled. Just a single third of his shots currently originate from the midrange contrasted with 45 percent a year ago.
- He is a substantial player. Despite everything, he positions above Kyrie Irving in disengagement belonging per diversion. Catch-and-shoot type shots are the more precise shot thus far, just 22 percent of all his three-point endeavors were helped on.
- Marcus Morris is likewise having a better than expected season by specific measures. While known for his moment offense, Morris has proved the capacity to protect All-Star level players. Morris named himself as the “LeBron Stopper” amid a years ago Eastern Conference Finals, filling in as the essential Lebron James protector amid the playoffs.
To finish up, Marcus Morris has turned into the meaning of the advanced NBA extend hugely. His initial achievement is in vast part because of his enhanced shot choice. The main drawback of his initial achievement is that the Celtics won’t have the capacity to pay him next season. Effective wings are dependably sought after and in an association where Trevor Ariza makes $15 million every year, search for Morris, as a free specialist, to order a high cost.
Will VMI’s Athletics Program Ever Be Great? The Virginia Military Institute is known as the oldest state-supported military college in the country. Yet, for all the prestige cadets get once graduating from VMI, the college’s athletics program has remained wanting for the last […]
Stephen Varanko III: Baltimore Orioles 2018 Schedule and Fearless Forecast Schedule’s out for 2018! Stephen Varanko III thinks it doesn’t look too good for the O’s. At best, it’s a mixed bag. The first few games look to be the most difficult, with […]
Top 5 Reasons Why Kyrie Irving is a Top 5 MVP Candidate
Boston is on fire! Who would have guessed Kyrie Irving would get out of LeBron James’ shadow so quickly and in such fashion as well? Stephen Varanko III believes Kyrie easily makes the list of Top 5 MVP’s candidates with his showing thus far. Read on why:
1. He’s posting amazing numbers for the Celtics – With an average of 24 points per game, 3.5 rebounds and 5 assists, Kyrie is without a doubt the Celtics’ offensive leader right now; his points are almost double of the next set of leaders (Jaylen Brown is averaging 14.2 while Jayson Tatum has 13.9). Of course, beyond these numbers, his value to the team is immeasurable. Stephen Varanko III adds that he is the only player who can consistently create opportunities for himself. The kind of shots he takes is also so entertaining to watch; in other words, he has talent and fans get a lot of fun out of watching Kyrie play ball.
2. He’s the floor general of a young and inexperienced team – Another reason why Kyrie is a top-five contender for the MVP: he is effective at leading a young and inexperienced team. The Celtics have been lucky with Jayson Tatum’s productivity and with Kyrie’s reported mentorship of the rookie, taking him under his wing; this can only mean better chemistry in the team. Stephen Varanko III wishes that Kyrie would make more assists like the latter said he would, but he’ll take what he can get.
3. The Celtics are playing without their first/second best player – We’re past the Gordon Hayward scare, right? Stephen Varanko III finds it hard to imagine where the Celtics might be right now if Gordon was healthy and playing. Would that have pushed or hindered Kyrie’s showing this season? All speculations aside, without Gordon in the picture, fans are fortunate to see what Kyrie is capable of. He’s practically proven all the skeptics wrong, leading the Celtics to the top of the Eastern Conferene this season.
4. The Celtics winning streak isn’t a fluke – Besides Celtics fans, almost everyone thought the 16-game winning streak was a fluke. Yet, here we are, with the Celtics holding on to its second winning streak of six. The 16-game winning streak is the longest this season and tied for 9th place in league history. Stephen Varanko III adds that the Celtics are on track to win 63 games which would make it the fourth highest in franchise history.
5. The Celtics have beat the league’s top six teams this season – Finally, the Celtics can brag about beating the top six teams. They won over #1 seeded GS Warriors; #3 Toronto Raptors; #4 Houston Rockets; #5 San Antonio Spurs; #6 Cleveland Cavaliers; and #7 Minnesota Timberwolves.
If those aren’t enough to get Kyrie into the conversation of the top 5 candidates for MVP right now, then Stephen Varanko III doesn’t know what will.
For more blogs about the Boston Celtics by Stephen Varanko III, stay tuned.
Stephen Varanko III: Top 5 Players the Baltimore Ravens Should Keep Another season, another disappointment for the Ravens. Last season’s miss means the Ravens made the playoffs only once in the past five years. Some fans think finishing 9-7 is well within expectations, but […]